What: 16th Annual Jeep Blessing 2017
When: May 6, 2017
(ALWAYS the Saturday before Mother’s Day weekend
this is usually the 1st Saturday of May)
Download – 16th Annual Jeep Blessing Brochure
Where/Location: Ellen’s Corner’s Pizza & Subs 6052 W M-115 Mesick, MI 49668 Corner of N. M – 37 and M – 115
2017 Blessing Brochure
Event Entry: $5.00 per person (16yrs old and up) – Free entry under 16 yrs old
Drivers Course: $20.00 per driver for ALL road course entries
*Drivers must be 16 years or older with a valid drivers license. Drivers under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Waivers must be signed at registration.
“We feel it is important to ask for a blessing from God on the off-road season of that year. This is why we have the blessing early in the year. We also enjoy the comradery of fellow enthusiasts and the ability to see the latest off-road hardware and of course, what Jeep has up the pipeline. The Cadillac Jeepers also feel it very necessary to give back to the communities in which we live. Not only are we asking for a blessing for safety, we want to be a blessing to those in our communities.” ~ Pastor Chad
- Gates open at 8 am
- Praise Band 9-11 am
- Vendor’s areas open 8 am-5 pm
- Stage 11 am-12 pm
- National Anthem (by: Mesick High School Marching Band) Speakers:
- Forest Service
- Local Off-road clubs shout-outs
- Blessing message
- Blessing prayer
- Driver’s meeting
- Children’s bounce house and/or games 12 pm-4 pm
- Off-road courses 12 pm-4:30 pm
- Stocker course; where you can test out you and your Jeep’s abilities with a stock 4wheel drive.
- Intermediate course; where you can put your Jeep to the test legally (tread lightly rules don’t apply).
- Chad Ville; (35″ tires, front and rear lockers, and winch required, broken parts left behind optional.)
- Mud bog
- Prize Giveaways 4:30 pm (we have had amazing prizes for the past few years that have been donated by our sponsors. In the past we have given away Warn winches from Warn and Cascade 4WD, tires from Cadillac Automotive Center, 4” suspension lifts, HI lift Jack from HI Lift, and too much to list here check out our sponsors page).
- Jeep Parade 5 pm (an easy ride through the community and surrounding area)
Cadillac Jeepers main objective is to keep the Blessing interesting by changing it up every year. We try to add one major obstacle to our off-road courses every year. Some examples would be we built an underground tunnel, a concrete staircase, concrete culvert crossing (one extreme and one intermediate), and we’ve also built an entire section of course out of concrete. This next year we
hope to add more on to our concrete course.
Article from 2004 by Four Wheeler Magazine on Jeep Blessing